I want an Avatar!!!!

Yeah he showes up now and then. I think he posted somewhere about not being able to be online as much now as before, but I can't remember where :)

And yeah, FFnut is gone. Nothing one can do about it though..
 
Ok Luis I made a guess at what you might like, I made you an avatar and a sig but they don't work together (cuz I did'nt know what you wanted written on) very well so you may want to choose one or the other. Hope you like them!

sig

ava


The general crappy look of the pixels arounf the outside should be hidden by the forum background so don't worry about that. If not then I'll fix it up for you.


P.S. they looks lazy but I did cut out the render myself so it's not really as cheap as it seems :p
 
Last edited:
Woow wow wow wooow!!! So many feelings for me in a too short time period!! hehehe
Let's see:
1) I didn't expect you would miss me so much :p (..jokin'..) :p :D hehe
2)I'm so sorry I can be online as much as I'd like to, but most of the weekdays I'm coming home really late, and tired (you know, because of the university and other extra classes). Moreover, I've had some exams already, so I had to study harder.
3) I liked both pictures very much Heavens Cloud!! Thanks a lot!! :) :) I didn't have the chance to tell you my idea( and not to think about it either... :rolleyes: ) hehe
I hope you all are ok, and I promise I'll come here as many times as possible ;)
(If I do not appear in a few days or even a week don't worry, probably the German classes or the university classes will be taking my time...if not, a stockmarket short course will be the responsible for my absence :p )
Thanks a lot HC!! :D:D
 
Last edited:
You're welcome :) I love a happy customer, he-he. When/if you get sick of that set just tell me your idea and I'll see what I can do. Good luck with your stuides ;)
 
Can anyone please make me a good Avatar and sig of Cloud?
 
OK,.. I think I'm starting to understand this sig and ava stuff. I'm not a hacker, I'm a Hacker... I know that doesn't make perfect sense, but... I promise, it will ;)

I'd like an avatar...I don't know if H. C. would mind, but I liked what she/you did with Luis'
Could you make (or anyone point me in the right direction of) one with Tidus and Yuna? I would be eternally grateful! :D
 
reasoniamalive said:
OK,.. I think I'm starting to understand this sig and ava stuff. I'm not a hacker, I'm a Hacker... I know that doesn't make perfect sense, but... I promise, it will ;)

I'd like an avatar...I don't know if H. C. would mind, but I liked what she/you did with Luis'
Could you make (or anyone point me in the right direction of) one with Tidus and Yuna? I would be eternally grateful! :D



Never mind :D

and by the way.
Sorry for the D.P. I won't do it again
 
heavens cloud said:
I took your ava and turned it into this http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/3964/tidaandyunaava8zl.jpg :p
You don't have to use it just thought you might want something done with it.
The text is pretty much unreadable but it suites the image I thought.

Oh and I'm female btw, heh.


I really like it H.C. Thanks so much! Oh, BTW, I did say "she" when I asked. I knew you were female from some other posts and wouldn't make that mistake - Speaking of which...what are you doing in the summer of 06? ;)

J/K. :)
 
Theres no way they could know my gender just from my posts, but actually..it is a little bit irritating but I'm not sure why =s
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top