I want that released here!

Gumdrop

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
697
Age
40
Location
England
RPG Name
Malaya
Heh well. If you could make it happen which game(s) would you have released in English that never made it outside of Japan?

For me;

mojib ribbon
itadaki street special
Star Ocean Blue Sphere and Star Ocean

I can't think of any others that didn't recive even fan treatment with English subs (that I'm aware of).
 
KOS-MOS from Xenosaga and Ryu from Street Fighter.. in an RPG game, along with various others. o_0 I haven't really gotten my hands on it, but the screenshots and videos of it look nice.
 
The first Star Ocean would've been nice...although there are many reasons why it couldn't have been released outside of Japan. :(

Other than that, I wish Mother 3 would be released outside of Japan.
 
Yeah it would have been..:(
I think it was Dejap who have done an English patch for it though so if you get the rom and an emulator you can have it in English :D
 
I have it in english (roms) but haven't played it that much, gotta finish it some day, we'll see when.
Shadowheart got it off the net in some way, dunno how or where
 
Its easy to get it off the net, just download an emulator, the star ocean rom and an English patch or its possibly by now there are ones around by now that don't need patching.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top