I wonder if Tetsuya Nomura will see this post.

Good Q.

If I were them I'd roam through the sites because I know the fans would have some interesting thoughts behind the creation of a new FF; or some about interesting ideas that go into such games.
 
I would say Tetsuya Nomura is too busy deciding what gimmick his next protagonist will display so he doesn’t have to give him any character development for him to spend time reading FF message boards.

I mean Buster Swords, Gunblades, uneven overalls and “eyes that turn red in combat” don’t just happen.
 
might do......but then again he could just be looking to see who likes him and who doesnt.....some ppl are a bit self-centred like tht lol

i think hes far to busy to do tht sorta thing himself......more likly to send off some other lacky to do it for him :)
 
ThroneofDravaris said:
I would say Tetsuya Nomura is too busy deciding what gimmick his next protagonist will display so he doesn’t have to give him any character development for him to spend time reading FF message boards.

I mean Buster Swords, Gunblades, uneven overalls and “eyes that turn red in combat” don’t just happen.

You summed it all up+
 
Truth is Nomura Kun is too busy these days..But I am talking generally about the F.F. creators.They should have glanced even for a lil bit..Just check things out ;)
 
yer maybe........but then agen thts like saying tht they have free timea dn with the quality of ff12 tht cant be possible lol
 
I don't know why everyone seems to hate the story. It isn't as character focused as the other games, but it doesn't need to be. It isn't about the main character's lives, it's about a war between neighboring countries.

And I don't think Nomura or any other creators really feel the need to check out message boards that often. xD Nomura may not even know English. :p
 
I think the creators should sometimes just wander around FF forums or fan-based sites, just every once in a while.

But it's true that those people are quite busy...even when they have free time. @_@
 
Zeon said:
yer i guess but its still a fun as game to play no????


...i guess to me it is more aggravating than anything right now, I've been through the beginning of the game...like, 5x now and don't see myself doing much else besides putting it away after I've finished it. The graphics are visually stimulating of course, but without a strong storyline the game kinda drags after...oh, about 130hrs. Ya Know?

but back on topic...I think what other posters have said re: the idea that the head cheeses at Square-Enix being on websites for ideas is a little silly. Its probably more likely they would have a research/development team on something like that once in a while. I doubt they would personally check out websites, but for ideas...that could go to them perhaps.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top