I wonder if Tetsuya Nomura will see this post.

reasoniamalive said:
Dang! And I thought it was Zeromus_X!

;ble

Yeah... I was wandering through the forum, and I saw this thread... with pics...

lots of pics...

So, now I'm sure that Avathar is Yoshitaka Amano.
 
ok just saw the thread too!

To guess Tetsuya Nomura's identity from this forum's members I'd say either FFnut an old former member (yeh i did some research), Shadowheart, Sephiroth or Zeromus_X
It'd be a hard competition

As for the actual guy, I'm sure either he or his subordinates take some looks at the forums, well it's a basic rule to know true people's reactions towards a game, but if that happened it'd be on the world's most popular FF Forums

So it's up to you guys (and me) to make this one one of them ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top