Identify the Final Fantasy Song!

John Smith

~Wizard~
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
4,242
Age
35
Location
Ragnarok
Website
john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net
Occupation
Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
RPG Name
John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
The aim of this game is very simple.

Poster A posts a Final Fantasy song in the form of link to any music site (like Photobucket, imageshack, Putfile, etc) and everyone who wishes to play tries to guess the name of the song.

The name of the song must be correctly written with no typo, or else the answer will not be considered valid and only one answer per post.

After 3 incorrect guesses, the person who posted the song must give a clue about the song, may it be its lyrics or singer, anything that can help to find its name.

Once a poster B correctly states the name of the song, s/he must post another song and so on.

I wish everyone good luck!

Here is the 1st song: http://media.putfile.com/Identify-the-Final-Fantasy-Song-1

It's really easy! :p
 
I would play, but my computer isn't playing the song. Plus I don't know any sites with a direct link to music. I try after this Rain live in Chicago video.
 
It's the garden music from FFVIII right, not sure but I think so
 
Yes, I'm sure of it! :D
Now please tell me how to upload music like that(even if it's not my turn)
 
I belive the piece is called "balamb garden"
 
Xartex, that is correct! Your turn now! :p

Slider, I tried to upload to Photobucked, but I couldn't, because I thought it uploaded music, but it's videos, so I used Putfile.

To upload stuff in there, just create an account and upload the song! The link to it varies, depending on the name you give it in Putfile. The song's original name will then not appear! :p
 
OHhh...! The one when you win in Triple Triad duels, right?

I can only remember the name of the song that plays during the actual duel...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top