If Final Fantasy was real......

if final fantasy were real i'd have to divorce my husband 4 reno.lol
 
let's just hope my hubby don't see this.he'll have a cow.;sma then i'll b mencemeat i'll just tell the kids 2 get our dog rufus.it'll b ok.lol ;res
 
LOL.

If FF were real, I'd stumble across a secret forest in the training levels, and be owned by a super boss. By accident, 'cause it was hidden.
 
well mine obvesly would be in the world of VII because it is my favorit! The things I would do! Man I wont even bother to type it all enless I write it all out on notepad first. It would turn into a friken...story....hehehehe *evilsmirk* Thanks I just gave myself and idea! Time for Tifa to get backing into fanfics!
 
Spec said:
If FF was real I would meet Kat xD

'cuz nothin' is impossible in teh FF worl'
heey!
good idea XD

if ff was real i would be Rikku!
not act,not meet,but be Rikku ^_^

what can i say she's my favorite FF character =D
 
Kat said:
heey!
good idea XD

if ff was real i would be Rikku!
not act,not meet,but be Rikku ^_^

what can i say she's my favorite FF character =D

=o
You're ruining my plans!

If FF was real I would meet Rikku =P
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top