If Final Fantasy was real......

im would be a sage and have powerful spells. i wonder around where ever my adventure takes me and help people in need.
 
Da Chink said:
snoo snoo is better than hot kisses ;)
Someone saw Futurama.. :D

I would also side with a dark evil villian, help him rule the world and split the power, then turn on him/her and rule the earth peacefully but with an iron fist. :D
 
i would be a hibred of all the major classes and guard yuna. i would have to put tidus out of his mizery first though!
 
My List

Flirt with Lulu and Rikku
Get a Chocobo
Join the Kilika Beasts[I like Kilika]
Get a Ronso Friend
Try to bring back Seymour cause he's sexy.
 
Da Chink said:
Holy! Poopenstein! Thats your Daddy Tidus!
(Sin Dies) OMG! MY Friends Tidus Is Disapearing B/c the Spirits are Tired of Dreaming!?!?! :-/
Zomgizzle Auron was Dead the Entire time?!?!
 
I'd be a ninja in disguise..and uh...hang with yuna and the gang. Actually, i think it would be cool to be a summoner cross a ninja! You'd get a cool staff thingy :D and smoosh all those fiends so they could be no more(smoosh with staff)! Oh yeah, and smoosh sin and all the baddies (like seymour :P) I don't know about all the other FFs, because I dont have them and have never played them (sadness) but, I have FFX, and thats good enough for me !
 
I would dish out meteor strikes on my enemies, lol.

Though saying that I would make sure their was a force field around my target so nothing else got damaged by my attack.
 
we would all be filthy rich for sure :D .....I would have to be cloud's apprentice....the apprentice is always stronger than the master right?.....Then I would have to take care of him in the middle of the night....hmmm. :cool:
 
umm okay
i would go to Mt. Gagazet and meet Kimarhi since he is like a big Kitty ^.^
then i would get lots of Gil
and go to Bevelle (im on New Yevon's side but i don't always follow the teachings)
and too much stuff to list :rolleyes:
 
If final fantasy was real then I would be a kick ass master theif.
ps. FEAR MY BAT! ("\(o.O)/")
 
Hi ...I konw I'm new but, if final fantasy was real, I stay in the world of VII. Probably join soldier and swear to follow Cloud wherever he goes.
 
murkywatersinusall said:
Hi ...I konw I'm new but, if final fantasy was real, I stay in the world of VII. Probably join soldier and swear to follow Cloud wherever he goes.
Welcome to the forum ;)
and so im not off topic..
if FF was real i would go to the farplane and see Seymour ^_^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top