If Final Fantasy was real......

I'll go to shinra and get the best bike and muhahahahahahahaha........................................................................................................................................................................probably ride around.
 
Spec said:
If FF was real I would peep on the Hot Springs xD
well go ahead..i don't plan on skinny dippin XD
i would wear a swim suit XD

If FF was real i would totally have to play some football in the mud ^_^
i love it! its fun =D
 
i ff was real i think i'd steal paines outfits from x2.that would rock :D
 
If FF was real i would to the chamber of the fayth in one of the temples and jump down the huge hole,then walk around in the heart of the farplane.
 
If FF was real, I'd kick Fujin in the shin. Ya know, give 'er a taste of her own "medicine!" Then I'd run. I'd run like I was trying to get the last hotdog in Balamb Garden's Cafeteria.
 
if ff was real i'd go chill at costa del sol n chill by da beach....next 2 reno;che;cl9
 
don't b greedy playa;dev ;gra if ff was real n kat stole reno from me .;dep it would b a cruel world 4 me . :( up until i stalk n find em n take em right back... ;ble
 
Last edited:
marius-78 said:
don't b greedy playa;dev ;gra if ff was real n kat stole reno from me .;dep it would b a cruel world 4 me . :( up until i stalk n find em n take em right back... ;ble
Fine,fine.
you can have Reno....
but i get Cloud,Vincent,Kadaj,AND Sephiroth. =D deal done.

SO.....If FF was real i would let Marius have Reno and hog the rest of the guys XD
:p
 
cool:D da world is a betta place now.:D
 
NO!!! Kat you can't have all those guys...I won't let you...you can atleast have Cloud and Sephiroth...I want Vincent okay? And Loz...obviously.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top