If Final Fantasy was real......

Yeah sure checkin out the stars. Thats what they all say!

If FF was real...I start and army to try and conquer the world!
 
If FF was real I couldn't play bliltz ball for the fact that tidus was a lousy player (onless you learn the Jecht shot),and i would probably beat him up and get kicked out.On the other hand if FF was real I would get kill for being a lousy pirate ,stupid vilaging.Doh!
 
If FF was real I would flirt with the characters(guy characters for those who like to be smart) way to much.
 
if ff was real i'd get reno n cloud drunk so they'd make out n front of me...lol
as u well kno n my best love story thread i went a bit overboard.....lol:)
 
NO YOU DIDN'T! Its perfect I love it.

If ff was real. I would follow in marius's wake because I wanna see them make out too!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top