If Final Fantasy was real......

Gackt Camui said:
lol If FF was real Gackt and I would rule the world!
...can't i help?
we could do it together!
have all the people we don't like be our slaves and if they refuse we kill them!

if ff was real i would be begging to help take over the world

XD
 
if ff were real i'd like to be like terra from ff6.n ,morph into the fiery (not fairy lol) esper form she changes into. n level up killing zombie chocos nonstop. hey D.R pass the ammo lol. make sure we help Kat, kelly, and Gackt take over the world in our ship :D ROCKIN!!!!!!!
 
if ff were real dappa would b filthy rich n i would need infinate ammo so marius could use it of corse. n lots of coffee
 
if ff was real then i'd b apart of ff7...i culd have all of the materia and clouds ultima weapon...den i culd whoop all da villians in all of the ff's!!
 
If FF were real, I'd be a good guy.

Then turn to the dark side. But afterwards, realize my wrong doings, and be good again. Soon my enemies will notice how good of a warrior I would've been, and brainwashed me to be evil. But wait! The heroes notice that I'm the fabled warrior! They go through a whole quest to get me back, in which I'm all powerful in the last few hours of the game, where it doesn't matter.

...Yep.
 
did you ever notice they sorta do the matrix in AC?
they just kinda glide around when they're fighting.
XD
looks fun =D

so.
if FF was real...Tifa would be my martial arts teacher ^0^
 
If FF was real, the final final fantasy would never end for sure. But thats okay because I don't want it to lol
 
if ff were real i'd learn all of Sabins blitz moves.ROCKIN!!!
 
if ff were real i'd like b a black mage/dancer with guns n whips.yup n totally out of my mind.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top