If Final Fantasy was real......

If FF were real, I'd be an unsent.

(Who gets screwed over in the end. -_-)
 
if ff were real i'd form a rock band with the Turks..of corse i'd b the lead singer...lol
 
^marius stole my idea..ok if ff were rly real n she formed a Turks rock band. i'd b their manager. 4 get Rufus im da boss
 
yeah if ff were real i'd hope they have like a final fantasy woodstock like event so we can all listen to like nine inch nails- marilyn manson- and of corse the Turks. that would kick butt.*smilez*
 
if ff were real i hope to commendeer i mean buy an airship.
 
I would like to be a healer, people would respect me insanely and I could choose whether I wanted to fight or just help people. I think I would be like those people in Naruto, the ninjas who heal but can also fight like crazy
 
if ff were real i won't be sober.
 
marius-78 said:
yeah if ff were real i'd hope they have like a final fantasy woodstock like event so we can all listen to like nine inch nails- marilyn manson- and of corse the Turks. that would kick butt.*smilez*
Hell Ya Biotch!
XD

If FF were real there wouldn't be any such thing as Minor.
you could do whatever you wanted.
=DD
OMG.
that'd be awesome.
o_o"
 
marius-78 said:
yeah if ff were real i'd hope they have like a final fantasy woodstock like event so we can all listen to like nine inch nails- marilyn manson- and of corse the Turks. that would kick butt.*smilez*

^omg!! thats genuise

i'd like that but it would have to include Linkin Park man. :p

if f.f were real i'd party like a rock star. :cool:
 
marius-78 said:
yeah if ff were real i'd hope they have like a final fantasy woodstock like event so we can all listen to like nine inch nails- marilyn manson- and of corse the Turks. that would kick butt.*smilez*

^omg!! thats genuise

i'd like that but it would have to include Linkin Park man. :p

if f.f were real i'd party like a rock star. :cool: Totally DUDE!!! :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top