If Final Fantasy was real......

If FF were real, Kat'd be that super strong lady that's fabled to be dead, that joins yer party late in the game, and has some twist at the end. Like everyone else in the party. o_O;

(Mine is, I'm not actually a warrior. I'm a black mage! XDD)
 
if ff were real, id want to shake clouds hand and ask 4 a duel...that wuld b awsum...and also to wield his sword...OH YEH!!!! ^^
 
if ff were real i'd pay Paine a visit to buy her cool gamblers sphere garmet grid. so i can sport that mean dress myself lol
 
Lol @ Drake.

If FF were real, me and Shiva would hold hands and go around freezing things. But I'd have to have on my mittens first. ;-;
 
*Kat* said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
ITS DRAAAAKE.
*hugs*


If FF were real, i would be famous.
FAMOUSSS DAMMIT. >__<

Just so you know I'm allergic to cats. I take special meds just so you can hug me. SO worth the bankruptcy.

If FF were real, I'd turn Cid (FF9) into a slug. Gotta keep his misfortune goin'.
 
Drake said:
Just so you know I'm allergic to cats. I take special meds just so you can hug me. SO worth the bankruptcy.

If FF were real, I'd turn Cid (FF9) into a slug. Gotta keep his misfortune goin'.
o_o
im allergic to cats too...only certain ones though. -^_^-
and im not 100% kitty so you shouldn't be allergic to me.
^w^

if FF were real...i'd so have to explore the inside of that giant crystal thing in FFXII.
its so kewl lookin in there!
=D
 
reasoniamalive said:
....KFC?! BBQ Chocobo. :p sounds good IMO.

...I'd help Drake capture a chocobo so we could have a shindig. = 3

Goody!! :)

If FF was real, I would spend much of my time watching Blitzball matches.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top