If Final Fantasy was real......

If FF was real, I could get a walkthrough to pass my exams without studying! XD
 
If FF were real, I'd power level for HOURS.

Then forget to save.

Then die, and be weak all over again. x_x;
 
If FF were real, I'd have a sword that defies logic, that I can put on my shoulder. o_o;
 
Well basing my answer on FFX (FFX-2) because I'm obsessed with Spira...

If it was our world but like FF then I wouldn't want to be here. But if I could go to one of the places in the FF world then it would be Spira. No doubt. I would live in Besaid (watching Wakka show his son how to play blitzball). I'd get Tidus train me as a warrior with an uber sword. But I think I'd just stay in Besaid so I bumped into no fiends lol.
 
If Final Fantasy was real.i'd be that one boss that you realy hate but turns out to be a hero
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top