If Final Fantasy was real......

Cloud101 said:
If FF was real I would forge Kat's katana!
you could just ask and i would let you borrow it :p
If FF was real i would use my Ultima on Spec and get my Katana back :rolleyes:
-ride a chocobo
-get married (hey Yuna was only 17 wen she got married) ^.^
-meet Sephiroth
-become very skilled a martial arts like Tifa
-protect all my loved ones
-find a way to bring back aeons
-get an outfit just like Tifa's
-hunt fiends
-hunt spheres
-befriend a moogle
-learn BlackMagic
-learn white magic
-live in Besaid
-be a professional Blitzer :D
-try to take over the world...not as an evil person i guess :rolleyes:
-meet all my friends on ffnet
 
If it was real I would be a dark ruler and have the top aeons guard me.
 
BTW Kat... to forge something means to create it from raw materials...essentially, Cloud was saying that he would make you a katana, not steal yours. :p

I would become rich by buying used items and weapons for 1/2 or 3/4 of the price and then selling it for the full amount. Then I'd buy the Costa del Sol home and kick back for the rest of my life. Whenever I needed some adventure, I'd go whoop up on some green dragons at Nibelheim.
 
(Thanks for clearing that up):D

If FF was real, I would use mini twice on a pumpkin pie so that I could eat a giant pie!!!!
 
If FF was real I would stop Kat from living is such a sad place for the rest of her life!
 
and if FF was real i would clock Spec in the head with pebble
and experiment with myself and see if i could make a creature out of me,maybe grow wings
 
If FF was real, I would make a copy of Sephiroth's sword and use it to protect June,(she's this person I know), (PS:Soma already has wings!Hehehe)
 
Well if it were real, well I would be walking or jogging in my neighborhood and then somehow I blur of light comes to my eyes and before I know it, there is a sword or some type of weapon in my hand and monsters in front of me. Then when I fight, there is an HP and MP bar above me xD. I actually take turns fighting the monster to lol. When I level I hear the FF lv. up music and then there is a screen in front of me showing my new stats xD.
 
That's cool, I would be a DarkKnight, even though in the world we live in now, walking around with those armor would be pretty wierd, but in the FF wourld, its clothes you wear everyday lol. I wouldn'y mind summoning monsters and then using BLM magic lol.
 
If it was real I think clothes shops would go out of business as no one would change their clothes or outfits (the characters in the final fantasy world hardly ever)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top