If Final Fantasy was real......

lol, Yes I know its just that most of the armor look so wierd to others if you are walking down the street looking like that. I mean most of the time I see ladies wearing 1/2 naked body clothes in FF and they are having the best + stats in the game lol, and I am wondering why. That means I would have to do the same thing and I would feel soooo emberassed.
 
Maybe without clothes you feel lighter and more flexible, being able to do more tricks better and faster :D

I think that the age thingy should bet a little up because of all that "nudity", although people don't really care about that label :D
 
That is true but if it were real labels don't matter xD. I don't care how weak it is, I need a shirt and atleast some pants xD.
 
LOL, that would be kind of dirty of us not to change and shower lol. But most of the time I think you'll see giant chickens running around and then fiends everywhere lol.
 
I would be a DRK. ^^. I love to be the job, even though losing part of my soul would hurt xD. Especially using Darkness or Soul Eater lol. Black Sky seems like a nice move, even though I might hurt more than just the fiends lol. Riding big Chickenbos are nice to.

Edit: I'm poor someone donate xD to me xD I need healing lol.
 
lol, like they can fly xD. Thank you Reason also, I appreciate it much. Also, I am wondering, what would the airships be like when we travel, That would be so fun ^^.
 
XD lol forgot abut those xD. I want me a black one now ^^b. I am wondering, what would Firaga do to one town xD.
 
because its a fantasy xD
 
Kiera said:
I am wondering, what would the airships be like when we travel, That would be so fun ^^.



It would be fast like the Sprahl in XII, yet we could slow it down and enjoy the sunset. The bridge would be made out of saftey glass and steel in case of a mid-air collision. Grates can be seen below your feet so you could see through to the electronics. I envision steam-powered engines (we don't want to pollute now,..that wouldn't be nice.) The observation deck would have one of those kewl instant food preparation apparatuses (yes,..that's a word.) ;) like on Star Trek. We could fly around treasure hunting and beating baddies. Are you in???
 
No. They can cross rivers, oceans, deserts and mountains. But only Black Chocobos can fly (although they can only land in deep forests).
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top