If Final Fantasy was real......

lol, I would like to visit those mountains they have on FFXI and also a place called sky, its like a floating caslte ^^ beautiful screnary even if its just a game ^^.
 
Kiera said:
lol, I would like to visit those mountains they have on FFXI and also a place called sky, its like a floating caslte ^^ beautiful screnary even if its just a game ^^.

I would love to visit those mountains... even though I never left the Ronfaure, I can't wait to start playing again...

I always loved mountains...
 
Oo so you are sandorian, xD. I am a bastokian, try to start playing again, if you start to play again, I can give you a world pass to my server so I can help you get up and going on the game if you like.
 
Kiera said:
Oo so you are sandorian, xD. I am a bastokian, try to start playing again, if you start to play again, I can give you a world pass to my server so I can help you get up and going on the game if you like.

Hum... I already asked Staircase for a WP
 
LOL, that would be funy, I would become strong and not tell anyone, and then when someone picks on me <.<
Soul Eater + Last Resort + Blood Weapon + Absorb STR = (FF Level up Music plays) I win ^^b
 
lol... that's funny because you can already kick everyone's butt in real life :D haha.

I think I would do the same...level up to the point I had all my characters at in FFX. 99,999 Hp, 255 str., 250 magic, 150 spd., 100 luck w/all their bada$$ weapons...oh yeah.

Whatz up now!? Ha ha! XD
 
i do the Chocobo Dance with the Cactaurs.
I would drink till cant drink no more, and fight a T-Rexaur, then end up in the infirmary....
then leave even though im badly injured, and travel to some forest and live there, and then, i would marry some woman, and id be like...WTF?!?!

but i would have a big sword and swing at tress and be like, "SAVE NATURE!"
 
lol, that's funny. I just also want to see those who truly beleive they can use a sword and face like a dragon or another person and when they start swinging with no form or technique <.< they ......
lose >.>
If they win, I'd cry into dehydration and die.
 
Kiera said:
If they win, I'd cry into dehydration and die.
WOW, sounds like a lot of fun... ;)

I'd get a gunblade, because they are the highest form of pwnage on earth. They'd be liek "woa waht a small weap, lets killz this n00b" and ide be liek "haha ~*BANG*~".
:rolleyes:
 
lol, I'd be using Axes/Gswrd/or a scythe ^^. then use any move that takes some of my life to end yours.
 
I'd be a Dragoon ^^ I love dragoons...

and the most important, lead an exciting and happy life =) Like the ones from Final Fantasy...
 
Well lets just pretend everyone in the world atm are FF people xD.
 
Forget about lonesharks. If final fantasy was real you could go and see a monster and borrow some gil. It seems most monsters seem to go to the bank before confronting their enemies
 
If FF was real, I would be a FFX-2 character so that I could get rich really really fast, being able to buy all the platforms and FF games that there are :D
 
LOL, that's funny, I wanna kill someone and revive them, then kill them again <.< I'd pay millions just to annoy them.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top