If Final Fantasy was real......

lol, in FFXI, he drops Homam gear which gives + Haste % on your character, meaning that character will attack faster, and in FFXI its awsomeness ^^.
 
Blitz ball , I love swimming ^^. I really would like to see a sport like that happen right now, but as we know most of the things in the stadium are too unreal, its like trying to explain the "String Theory"
 
id be like the King of Triple Triad and other card games!
id also be a coach of a Blitz Bal team.
(anyone want to join?)
 
I have an on-line version of Triple Triad here in my PC... it's fun... and you can play Sphere Break, too... and some other card games...
 
I would visit some places that remind me of when I was playing the games... like the Shinra Mansion, The Ronfaure, or Castle Pandaemonium
 
reasoniamalive said:
^ Uh... aren't you going a little sadistic on us Kat??? :confused:
sorry,i was a little depressed then but im OK now ^.^
If FF was real i would expiriment and mutate a Sibrarian Tiger then fly on it around Spira^.^

yep i know WILD imagination :D
 
lol, that would be funny, you eat something like a Sushi roll and a fire surrounds you and your stats boost in one bite xD.
 
of course there are downsides to all of us being in an FF world.
I.E: 1)Gil; if we start to carry to much, we might get over burdened, then again, we can make banks. 2)Items; where are we gonna carry 99 potions and pheonix downs and antidotes and such? 3)Government problems.
 
Well they carry that much lol, so it doesn't matter, once its in your pocket, its in there somewhere until you need it. Just like Marry Poppins.
 
and the govt.?
what about them?
What about when you get beat by a monster thats too strong for you, and you dont have a partner with a pheonix down or the magic spell LIFE?
 
Well since it is a fantasy, before you start anything, they will set you a Home Point so when you die you will be sent there, if you choose to or not. The Govt. will be the people watching over to make sure everything is in order and there will be nations. ^^ Why am I talking like this will really happen.
 
because you know it will in the future!
(im leaning to more of a Halo world in the future, but an FF world would be nice)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top