If Final Fantasy was real......

lol I really wonder now how it will be like if FF was real, I mean will anyone even go to school? Work?
 
of course....not, well, only if we choose.
but we are graded on how well we fight in battle
 
Kiera said:
Well since it is a fantasy, before you start anything, they will set you a Home Point so when you die you will be sent there, if you choose to or not. The Govt. will be the people watching over to make sure everything is in order and there will be nations. ^^ Why am I talking like this will really happen.

Maybe because you play FFXI :P It's like as if you create an alter-ego...
 
<.< I just like you know xD play it here and there.
 
I like it, the monthly fee doesn't bother me xD. I mean I do not play much but its not much money.
 
If Final Fantasy were real, I would become a mage, and go on a dramatic quest...

*Imagines walking to a local convinience store, encountering Malboros and Cactuars along the way, and airships gliding through the skies instead of cars*

I would also threaten the government to shape up, or get smashed by Meteor. :D
 
reasoniamalive said:
^^^ <3 I love your new avatar Kat! ;)

If FF were real...

I would create an elaborate dream world like in VI with lots of crazy trap doors and stuff...I think that was so cool.
why thank you Reason ^.^


If FF was real i would ums..be the most famous person in Spira--a songstress....only it would be more like an Evensence band type deal :D
 
if ff wer real id train all day long and rest for about 10 seconds in a tent to heal :D then go around owning all who stand in my way MWAHAHAHAHA :D:D:D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top