If I married.......

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
This was a fun thread on this other forum. Anyway I thought it be nice to let you guys in on this thread.

How would you live if whoever u like from this movie was married to you?

If I was married to Sephiroth. I would be right beside him in whatever he does. He would love me. We would inflict terrior on who every we want.:D We might have a little Sephiroth JR walking around. Kadaj, Loz, Yazoo and who ever else would bow to us, if not then they get pretty beaten :p Well Lots of stuff, mainly we be in liove and we would rule everything
 
Hmmm....Do you mean from any Final Fantasy?

Well, if that's the case, then I'll just pick who I like...although it may reveal the mystery behind my gender (if it wasn't obvious enough already X3 )

I would marry Sephy too X3 But with all of the love and attention I would give him, I would soften his heart immensley XD Eventually, after I would get him to stop killing people, we could have a nice, somewhat normal life. XD

I have another choice, though, and that would be Ramza from FF Tactics. I know, he's not exactly mainstream FF, but besides Sephy he's pretty much the only one without a real love story. XD I would just spend my life trying to help him win the godamn war in Ivalice XDD
 
Last edited:
Yay, another one for Sephiroth. Of course I don't care if he good or evil.
 
lolz

I would marry Rinoa (she reminds me of someone I know :o)
 
It has to be FF? That makes me want to cry. Okay Reno for me....because like I said before. Cloud is a hero and he is attractive, but he's to quiet for me. Now Reno, he's got flare...like his hair. That rhymes lol. And he can be a hero just like Cloud and also look good doing it!
 
Gackt Camui said:
What is the big deal with revealing your gender? Is that a bad thing?

I've takin it as a hobby to oppose u lately :D:D:D

1. personnal freedom
2. girls COULD be harrassed (well may-b not in here, but i'm talkin in general)
3. some guys are more comfortable that way too!

need i say more? :)
 
This topic isn't that hott here. Wow, Kpopper making you guys look bad on Soompi :p

They even gave examples of why, like paragraphs and pages on why they choose they pick.

Well, I'm glad you guys actually replied. :D
 
cool thread empress :D n as 4 marius what u mean idiots who r already married ;ble well if i had 2 marry someone from ff it would b lulu. hmmmm? i better watch it if marius comes back here im toast. ok ok if i had 2 marry someone fromm ff i would dress marius up as lulu n remarry her :D
 
yeah punk flip that switch dress me up as lulu u better fix yourself 2 pose as reno 4real. yep dye ur hair red n lose ur beergut lol then i'll remarry/marry u anyway u like, knucklehead :D
 
uh...
i think i would prolly marry ... *thinks* *frowns*
all the villains from ff are messed up O.o"

... *thinks a little more*

well if Tidus was free then i would marry Tidus ^_^;
 
Terra or Celes would probably be the best characters "for me".

Well... if I married Celes, Locke wouldn't be my friend =(
 
Hmmm.... gotta choose someone *thinks*

*Ashe gets on my nerves too much, but she's pretty*

*Rikku would drive me up the wall*

*Terra's kinda my type...* :rolleyes:

*Celes!!.....naw!*

*Thinks some more*

Probably Quistis! She's pretty AND has brains. ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top