If I married.......

Please spare us all and don't go into detail on why that might be useful in a relationship...let us just fill in the blanks
 
i think if i had a choice to marry an ff character it would be squal/lion. he's adorable and tall with dark hair,. yeah it would b him
 
He does not look like Gackt for the record. I hate it when people say that...Thats an insult to Gackt...but yeah. Back to the topic of discussion...Reno...I am still going with Reno
 
Luna and Rikku are hot, but I would probably marry Yuffie, I enjoy her village and the oriental culture, since I am in martial arts we would be a great match, running around swiping free materia, then teach each otehr what we know about martial arts (i've always wanted a martial arts gal :) ) make sure the village is protected and just have fun
 
Rikku.

No questions asked.

^^;

She's annoying. But dang. She's everything else too. :D
 
O.O

No wonder she dies in FFX so easily when you meet her for the second time.

I guess we just have to be careful then. =D
 
Shinra Soldier 1 said:
Luna and Rikku are hot, but I would probably marry Yuffie, I enjoy her village and the oriental culture, since I am in martial arts we would be a great match, running around swiping free materia, then teach each otehr what we know about martial arts (i've always wanted a martial arts gal :) ) make sure the village is protected and just have fun

*quietly suggests you look up Kiera - a previous member on this site*

Huh? o_O; Oh, I was just saying that I'm engaged...so I dun want nobody else...yeah. = D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top