If Sephiroth were real?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Lol what you think it be like if he was real?

Hahaha I think he might turn gay or against women.....cause all the girls be trying to get with him. Especially meeeee:p

Of course if he were real he would soooo have a lot of followers.
 
If he was real then the world be be in deep trouble lol =]
unless he was a nice sephiroth, which i doubt lol

I.T
 
if he was real then we all be in deep trouble. lol I wonder if he kill our president?
 
If Sephiroth were real, I imagine that he would be something of an ultimate philosopher. Curiously, Friedrich Nietzsche (who had a friend named Gast) wrote about the coming of the Superman, who would transcend humanity and stand in the same relation to us as we do to lower animals.
 
If Sephiroth were real so would be Cloud and he would beat the crp out of him
 
lmao, he wouldnt even need to think it, he'd just be like 'I want to use this planet...hmm.....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! DYE ALL PEOPLES!!!!'
and then we would die a horrible horrible death.....did i mention a horrible horrible death there sumwhere? am i getting through to any1?
 
the snake in the tree seems more gruesome to me....and its done in relatively good graphics too, so u can kinda see the blood and guts lol, AWSUM!! but scared me the 1st time i played...i didnt wana go any further.....i was only 9, gimme a break lol
 
If Sephy was real, there would be mass chaos. I dont think any female people would allow him to get the opportunity to destroy the world. there would be sooooo many people trying to get him in bed that his mind would be blown 24/7 and we'd have no issues

I'm starting to think he is real and we don't know it.... ((:
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top