If you defeated omega what method did U use

ThroneofDravaris said:
X-Attack is either 100% accurate, or something close, since I've never seen one miss.

I think I will try that next time I fight him. One question how did your party fare up against all those counterattacks he does?
 
Not well, to put it simply. Not that it really matters, since one or two of those aforementioned attacks and he's gone.
 
ThroneofDravaris said:
Not well, to put it simply. Not that it really matters, since one or two of those aforementioned attacks and he's gone.

Cool next time I fight him if I combine your method plus getting him to target himself with his counter attacks he will be gone in twice the time.
 
i used x-fight too

but i had double blood swords that heal me for every hit and dont miss with x-fight its pretty cool
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, for the record, you can edit your posts, so you don't have to double post.

As for me, I used 3 magic sword users and Shot. In other words, X-Fight. Just hope he doesn't use Surge Beam. =D
 
Rapidfire (X-Fight) has 100% accuracy, yes, at the cost of lowering the damage of a single attack (which doesn't matter in the case of Omega and Thundaga spellblade, or anything else with Flare spellblade).

I used Rapidfire with Excalibur and the Chicken Knife and Thundaga spellblade. I just used the first turn to cast Mighty Guard and Hastega, and apply the Thundaga spellblade. It only took two turns to bring Omega down (I wasn't powerful enough to one-shot him at that time, unfortunately).
 
All these methods are brill and are things I never thought of. Its good what we can come up with when we all stick together.

The only thing about these methods they are like broken ways of defeating him.
 
All these methods mentioned would easily defeat him but to me they wouldn't provide me with much satisfaction after omega's defeat.

I posted my own personal method of defeating him in another thread and even though it is a long proctracted battle involving lots of tactics against him, it was a very satisfying defeat.

But thats just me though :)
 
I dont it the same way as you said, get him to attack himself. didn't think of it at first which really annoyed me, because it seemed so simple once i had thought of it

I.T
 
well dappa have you played FFV advance? hehehe Try beating OMEGA MKII

I havent found a way to beat that scum..He has auto-elixir each time you attack..he is an strong opponent indeed.i havent defeated that one yet..Ow just to remind you.. each of my combo attacks (Ultima weapon + Rapid Fire + Double Hand) sucks around 30.000HP..well omega MKXII Sucks...play the japanese version...from what i have heard he has 10 millions and you have MP-Drain just like with ultima..and another boss i forgot his name
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top