If you had a magical F.F library?

Marius

Paladin
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2007
Messages
1,193
Age
48
Location
sometimes heaven
Occupation
i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm.
RPG Name
seraphim9
once again books and imagination came to play in my mind when i thought this up. But if u had a magical library that had all the F.F stories in it. and they came alive whenever you read one of them.Which one would you read and what favorite places would you go to the most.? and what kind of story could you create? :cool:

me well i would prolly go to F.F 9 to chill at the chocobo ranches and then close that book and chapter to go visit F.F 7 to meet cloud and the others. wow i think i'd never leave that library alone cuz eventually i'll go to the F.F 8 book and chill with that group too. the possibilties would endless.
undefined
 
wow kinda like a fantasy within a fantasy ..whoa ok i think i would open up F.F 6 and try to go to the land of espers. just to see what they lived like way before kefka n gestaul came to ruin everything. i think i'd have to disguise myself as an esper to do it too. but with the right makeup n a good outfit or so. i think can pull it off.
 
I would want to visit the world of FF9, first of all...I've always wanted to hang out with Zidane and Vivi. XD

I'd also like going to the FF7 universe...I would study there at Cosmo Canyon, and try to learn all about the Lifestream.

There are a lot of places I'd like to go..=]
 
hmmm? a magical F.F library. well i read the F.F X to go to the farplane and vist some special friends...i'd also like to see the blitzball arena..yeah and bet on some games and make some dough...and use the cash i make from the library and bring it to the real world n double and save my earnings...whoah this library thing gives a lot of ideas.
 
I would go to final fantasy X-2 and kill YRP, then I would go to FF7 and live in Wutai village with Yuffie and have all the materia in the world! Then I would be a crazyhealer, so no one could get mad at me. I would tour Shinra and be friends with Vincent, have him show me some moves.
 
dang poor Y.R.P, i think D.F and D.R' s ideas are cool too.

i'd prolly make a schedule to visit the library to go to certain parts. to have fum with different parts of the game too. like go to ff6 and hang out with the moogles.., and like the next day go ff4 and meet cecil & kain.then like the next day go to ff9 and pull zidanes tail lol
 
It'd be a lot better than emulators/roms, that's for sure. =D

First, I'd save Y.R.P. o_O

Then I'd travel through each game, viewing the scenery and doing a variety of things.
 
i kno where i would be everyday after school thats for sure ..i'd be in the ff9 book like a lot just to learn the black arts with my hero vivi..yep.
 
if i had a magical ff library i'd go visit ff6 and collect all the moogles and give them to marius...she likes chubby moogles.
 
FF8 so I can draw magic and summon GFs.
 
Ok i'll add my few cents to this discussion

My magical ff library would involve me visiting the world of final fantasy 6 to see how things turned out after kefka's demise, i would like to see how they are rebuilding their shattered world, i would then contribute to the story..........................................
 
I would visit 10, I would say seven but theres way to much turnmoil and junk and I would probably end up getting killed. I would actually like to see the Zanarkand ruins. Tidus will protect me :P. I would also visit Wakka, and Lulu to see their cute baby! I would probably end up creating a story of my own through my travels and have a whole crazy party of my own, killing off some bad guy that was in hiding or something.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top