If you were a character in FF what would you be like?
I would be kinda like a groupie. I would follow behind whatever hott villian there is. And try to get my cut in becoming a ruler as they are. I would be a powerful female like knight that dressed according to my style or whatever my super hott villian guy is wearing. I would be kinda evil, but deep down inside wanna be good and kinda help out the good guys sometimes.
Ok, now that you know what type of charcter I would be. How and what would you be like?
I would be kinda like a groupie. I would follow behind whatever hott villian there is. And try to get my cut in becoming a ruler as they are. I would be a powerful female like knight that dressed according to my style or whatever my super hott villian guy is wearing. I would be kinda evil, but deep down inside wanna be good and kinda help out the good guys sometimes.
Ok, now that you know what type of charcter I would be. How and what would you be like?