If you were to rank ff8 1 to 10.. what would u rank it?

I cant comment on this fully because my game would always freeze at the end of disc 3 but i liked the story but hated the gameplay 4/10
 
My ff9 freezes on the third disc but I take the disc out and put it back in and it skips the fmv sequence.

My ff8 dont do it at all, but all the final fantasies from 7 upwards you can skip all the fmvs by taking the disc out and putting it back in.

You might be able to get your ff8 working again
 
thanks i will try it when i dig it out someday
 
I would give the game an 8 out of 10. The story and the characters really made this game for me. However, the Junction system and Level up setup could have been better.
 
This game ranks highly for its story I think.

I like rinoa as a heroine too. I also find it strange she is the only character who seems to get massive stat growths at level up compared to the other characters.
 
The whole game is fantastic & I would rate it 10/10 simply because of the storyline & the charicters. The locations & the detail of them were brilliant.
 
I’d probably give it 8.5/10. Number 8 was unique compared to most of ff’s other ideas. There was also plenty to do in FF8 and the game didn’t rely on you to win certain card battles (although it helped). It was certainly more difficult than other ff games (like ff9) and the story line was different in comparison to some of the previous final fantasies. But overall I was pretty impressed.
 
if i would rank it.. i would rank it a 9.3 for the
story, their ultimately lovable tandem (squall and rinoa)..
the characters,.. the remaining 0.7 goes to the
lack of voice.. if they have voice in the game,
then it would have been too perfect, wouldn't it?. haha. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top