If you were to rank ff8 1 to 10.. what would u rank it?

Avathar said:
I noticed your dislike for Rinoa in more than one thread, but could you also tell why you hate this character? =/
I don't understand why it really matters. it's hard to explain why I don't like her. I don't hate the character. At first I thought she was really cute. But then she got on my nerves. She's bossy,vunerable and a pain in the ass. I realize that is how she was designed but I still don't like her.
 
I'll give it... a 9 out of 10
 
I guess I would give it an 8. It one of the best games I played. Of couse its not as good as FF7 or so.
 
Man i love ff8 i thought 7 was good to but i give it a flat out 10!
 
i give it a 99999999999999910/10!!!!!!!

best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
settle down blu. just............... well i guess im jus the same a the other squall pfft u know my answer...............10...................
 
FF8, I give it 10 by far. Beats all FF games! But I must say I was pretty disappointed with the end. I thought it could've shown more of Squall and Rinoa together.
 
I would give it an 8.5 as I find it too easy. The gameplay is good plus the story is to.

I hate the fact you have to get paid wages rather than enemies dropping gil and the fact its hard to get spells to do a lot of damage until you get your magic stat to 255 so I tend to just stock all my spells to make the character stronger.
 
Too true, I think the only time I actually casted spells was Aura on Squall in the final battle against Ulticimea and on Rinoa's limit break (cant remember what its called) but Rinoa chooses the magic that does strong damage.
 
I give VIII a perfect 10! It's just all around amazing, mostly because of the plot, I like a nice story about war, but I like midevil stories better, so I might end up liking XII better when I'm through with it. With the story of FFVIII it has just enough romanticism for me, not overly used, the realtionship between Squall and Rinoa may seem a little funny to some people, but I like it. My second reason is purely for Quistis, me and her a quite a lot alike. She's intelligent classy and skilled in combat. My final reason is the battle system, I enjoyed the Junction system, it had it's flaws,but it's still good. ViIi being my first FF I think it will always stand to be my favorite.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top