I'm Back Peoples!

Andrew Scaves

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
157
Location
Alyuwan,Trenal
Website
krystallight.proboards67.com
Occupation
don't have one I'm filthy rich
RPG Name
Andrew Scaves
'hey everyone. It's been quite a while since I've been here. Just wanted to say hi. I'll probaby be here for a while. I'm going to try and see Distant Worlds this summer, but I'm kind of bugged about being solo, I'll try to find that one other person out there who likes FF enough.

So, how have yáll been?
 
hey, i've randomly talked with ya about once or twice before, wb ;)

n yeh stick around, this place always needs its people :D
 
actually im wonderin more bout what erryone else's doin right now
 
Same. and I'm also wondering if your going to put the website back up, Shaggy?
 
*confuzzled*

isn't this the website? or am i buttin in 'none of my buisness' stuff, im very gifted at that :D!
 
There was a front page for a while but it seems to be gone now.
 
oh no, that phase is over (ff-battlefield-?? what was that third one?) coz it drove ppl away more than it brought in; that was when there was that front page and which forum to choose;

now it's back restricted to the ffnet family again :D! i likez it that way!
 
buts..it had FF news on..:(
the multi-forum part was no good though. I think Shaggy was going to give this place its own webby a long time ago, would be cool if he ever got around to it.
 
yeh u reminded me, when was active before, i came across somw old threads on the subject, apparently they tried to make an ff information center/data base so that they'd have somethin worthy of puttin as a front page, but most of the FFs weren't covered (only 7,8 and one of the first six (not sure which one)) so it was paused

yeh i know how u feel n feel the same too, but if shaggy's givin us a web thingy, we gotta have somethin worth showin off on it ;)

then this place would be a trademark for ff n b flooded with stereotypical ppl from around the world and bots and..

actually..
M not sure what i want anymore >.<
 
not me, feels so.. unspecial >.< havin the front page was cool, but the expansion was like.. out of sync for me
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top