Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 17, 2006 #1 Yeah, I'm back here. I been gone for a while because of my internet. It took me a while to get it turn back on. But yeah, its back. Its just so good to be back.
Yeah, I'm back here. I been gone for a while because of my internet. It took me a while to get it turn back on. But yeah, its back. Its just so good to be back.
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Aug 17, 2006 #2 Yeah~! We can look forward to more not-so-poignant posts and threads like this one! Super. = 0
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 17, 2006 #3 Welcome back! Now people have a reason to post. In 10 post topics and to copy your one-in-a-kind style.
Welcome back! Now people have a reason to post. In 10 post topics and to copy your one-in-a-kind style.
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 17, 2006 #4 welcome back
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 18, 2006 #5 My computer keep acting funny, I can't even do anything without it acting crazy. Well, I will still come here no matter what happens.
My computer keep acting funny, I can't even do anything without it acting crazy. Well, I will still come here no matter what happens.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 18, 2006 #6 reasoniamalive said: Yeah~! We can look forward to more not-so-poignant posts and threads like this one! Super. = 0 Click to expand...
reasoniamalive said: Yeah~! We can look forward to more not-so-poignant posts and threads like this one! Super. = 0 Click to expand...
Rinoa_The-Angel_Chic Freelancer Member Joined Jul 3, 2006 Messages 11 Aug 19, 2006 #7 Well, good to have you back. Even through I just start coming back here.