I'm done here...

This would probably have more impact on a forum where seemingly 95% of the people hadn't already left or become inactive anyway.
 
o.o;

Slider is leaving?!

Why?! If you were to give a reason, it'd be acceptable. But since we don't know, what's the use of this? This'll maybe make some members bitter and curious, due to you not explaining the reasons of leaving.

Either way, I respect your decision for leaving. We'll miss you.
 
Oh no you leaving us.

I guess it because of all this spam people be posting and some I myself posted.
 
Now Tifa is lost and saddened! Why do people never leave reasons? It doesn't make any sence at all. I find it is just for attention half the time.
 
I miss him already dude im sad now... no more slider it really feels like one of my friends just moved away.
 
They create threads and then leave without telling to bring attention to themselves. More than likely, he'll troll the forum to see what people are saying in this thread about him. And if anything bad is sad about him, he'll come back with a few angry posts. Eventually, people will gang up on him and he'll get REALLY pissed and then leave the site for real...for a few months. He'll be back to troll the forums eventually and may make a post or two. Then someone will be like, "I thought you were leaving the site Slider!" and it'll turn into another argument.

If I had never called attention to his actions in this post, he would've came back and said something in response to me. Heck, he may even come back pissed at me because I know his motive.

I'm a member of 4 active forums and I see these threads all the time. They all end in the same way.

But since I detailed every little thing that will happen in the future, things may not turn out this way. People will read my post and try to make sure this exact thing I'm describing won't happen. It's human nature.
 
Why do you feel the need to repeat what FFNut did? It's okay if you want to leave, but leaving an attention thread for everybody to read isn't the smartest way of going about that.
 
Dark is right. I see it all the time on all my 30+ forums I am on. It's quite rediculous and sad to be honest.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i duno who slider is...but judging from da things dats been sed in dis thread...he's gona b missed by sum ppl and not my othas
 
Zeromus_X said:
Why do you feel the need to repeat what FFNut did? It's okay if you want to leave, but leaving an attention thread for everybody to read isn't the smartest way of going about that.
 
he must be lurking somewhere waiting for the right moment to post~ Slider is hiding....he's just playing a game of hide and seek....and...and I WANT HIM TO COME OUT!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top