Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 15, 2007 #1 I just drew this really cool drawing the other day. Hope you guys like it. Oh yeah do anyone like my new banner?
I just drew this really cool drawing the other day. Hope you guys like it. Oh yeah do anyone like my new banner?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 15, 2007 #2 I like the drawing a lot, but that's because you've improved a bunch. =D I like the sig, but it goes too fast, and it's a little too blocky for my tastes.
I like the drawing a lot, but that's because you've improved a bunch. =D I like the sig, but it goes too fast, and it's a little too blocky for my tastes.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 15, 2007 #3 Overstretched sig @_@
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 15, 2007 #4 Spec said: Overstretched sig @_@ Click to expand... And the girls on the banner's breasts are too low O_O
Spec said: Overstretched sig @_@ Click to expand... And the girls on the banner's breasts are too low O_O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 15, 2007 #5 i like it,its good keep practicing you'll be an artist in no time i'll post some of my artwork as soon as i get the scanner back ^.^
i like it,its good keep practicing you'll be an artist in no time i'll post some of my artwork as soon as i get the scanner back ^.^
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 16, 2007 #6 I can't wanit to see.