im in ur office, plantin ur bombz

Avathar

"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"
Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,348
Age
40
Location
The city of Antwerp~
Website
www.cuteoverload.com
Occupation
My hobby became my profession! :-D
RPG Name
Avathar
Okay, before I actually place a couple of grenades underneath the admin's desk (it's a lovely desk, though, tiny christmas tree and all ^_^),

I know I haven't continued The FFNet Wrestling Championship, and by now it's quite too late to continue it,

but


where is that thread?? o_O I can't seem to find it anywhere
 
OMG AWESOME! I totally forgot about the FFNet wrestling championships! I can't wait until it gets started up again!
^^
 
Staircase said:
OMG AWESOME! I totally forgot about the FFNet wrestling championships! I can't wait until it gets started up again!
^^
Oh, lol, sorry. I read the post wrong i thought it said it "isnt" to late to continue it.
:o
 
*runs around*
watch out for counter-terrorists!!!
They want to rescue the hostages!!
 
I might have put Hydra in charge to take over and continue the championship, 'cause he'd be dang-o-mite at it.

But let's just let it be for what it was. :) It was good, and excellent for that time. :D
 
John Smith said:
Hydra hasn't been very active Avathar... Don't tell me that you haven't noticed it yet! :O

Why do you think I typed this then, concluding:

Avathar said:
But let's just let it be for what it was. :) It was good, and excellent for that time. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top