I'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I'm new but I really have not had a chance to post anything or get to know anyone.

Well I owned all Final Fantasy except 3,4,and,11. But I will soon be getting 11. I Iisten variours types of music. Including kpop. This is my first time being apart of a video game forum. I really just hang out at music forums. I am apart of many forums. I have to say out of most the forums I been this is one of the best. I love vampires and I will play any thing made by square soft.

I know I be asking for a lot help in this forum but really I'm the type of person who hates to ask for help. But you guys really help me out a lot. I really don't know what to post in game forum that is why you have not seen me post that many topics. In this one forum I'm apart of I had 30 post in one day.
 
It is great to be apart of the family.
 
Welcome! I haven't been here all the long either, but I've found everyone here to be helpful and just plain awesome. Everyone here is really nice :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top