I'm off...

I'm in the school band, there was really only one. He just asked us who wants to play the flute and I picked it.
 
Yeah I know, my band only lets us play regular items. We can't play the keyboard, gutair, piano, or anything of that sort. We just play marching band stuff.
 
Yeah, we have that too. They have to play three different instruments.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
Yeah I know, my band only lets us play regular items. We can't play the keyboard, gutair, piano, or anything of that sort. We just play marching band stuff.
O.o thats gay,lol

we have a pianist in our band,but other wise the rest are all you know marching stuff but o well :rolleyes:
 
I'm sure glad that my band doesn't march. i'm really mad that we will be performing at six flages in front of all those people.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top