im really stuck plz help me!

Kat

k i t t y .
Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
11,038
Location
Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3
Occupation
I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D
RPG Name
Rikkulesca
im stuck in the funky vinio levels or what ever they are at the bottom of bevelle im at floor 23 i think and the elder drake kills me in seconds wat do i do?!! :(
 
For the easy way, use Eject. He's pretty suspectible to it.

For one thing, the lower his HP, the lower his strength. So, beat the crap out of it. Some of his attacks only hurt Black/White mages, so be sure to switch every now and then. Start out the battle with a White Mage dress sphere. Cast reflect on it, because it's going to use curative magic if you hurt it enough. Either that, or go in with all the girls as Berserkers and the abilty "Evade and Counter". Then use Items to heal if they should ever connect. If they connect often, your level might be too low. Either that, or have the accessory 'Catnip' and Trigger Happy Level 3. 9,999 each and every shot. O.o

Edit:Forget the Cat Nip thing. You get that after beating Dark Elemental in that dungeon.
 
Last edited:
lol, wait till you get to Yunalescas monster. Or Dark Elemental. O.o
 
lol, I did too. Well, Black Elemental is pretty easy. Considering you can do over 5000 each turn/girl with the Dark Knights Darkness attack. If you can't...well....good luck. O.o
 
but the dark elemental im not worried about cause since im in the heart of the farplane...there is a lot of them in the normal every day battleshow do you get the dark knights dressphere? never heard of it... :confused:
 
Last edited:
When you enter "Bevelle-Labyrinth", there will be a fall-away wall. There will be three lifts ahead. Use the left lift first. Climb until you reach a chest with a hi-potion in it. After that, continue south, fall down, and use the north lift. You'll see a switch which will activate two pillars. Go back and take the right lift to the upper level. Now take the left lift back down. Now use the north lift, which will grant you access to a new switch. Hit the switch, go back down, and take the left lift back up. Use the lift here to ride to the pillars, where the dress sphere lies.
 
lol, I hated the Farplane. I saw Omega Weapon, and when I learned he was just a normal monster, it freaked me out. o.O
 
LOL! thats funny! but it kinda freaked me out too i saw i was like what IS that thing then relized it was the omega weapon, i tyied to fight it but had to escape.
 
Doing those notes is a pain. I was tempted to use a Gameshark, and skip it alltogether, heh.
 
Omega Weapon as a normal encounter? Is X-2 like extreme or something? :p I never cared to get very far in it, so I have no knowledge in it. Is the Farplane a bonus dungeon or something?
 
You can get two in a fight at once. :D Bevelles Secret Dungeon is pretty cool though. Takes the unsent spirits of Spira's maesters and others, and turns them into monsters.
 
that part were you have to fight kinoc scared rikku so bad, lol
when you leave she says,"please dont make me go back in there yunie,it was just like the farplane."lol
 
lol, seeing so many dead, strong maesters might have that effect on you. o.0
 
Hydra said:
lol, wait till you get to Yunalescas monster. Or Dark Elemental. O.o
Oh no! she has a monster. Well I not good at x-2 anyway.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top