- Joined
- May 25, 2006
- Messages
- 545
- Age
- 37
- Location
- Zanarkand
- Website
- www.makemeking.com
- Occupation
- Communications Technician
- RPG Name
- Phoenix
Where is the best place to collect loot for gil?!?!?! Weapons and Armor don't come cheap in this game. Monsters don't drop gil (you may get lucky and steal a pitiful 20 gil from one), you find gil in trifling amounts, and loot doesn't really sell for much (in most cases).
So where is the highest priced loot? From what I know the mines is good for loot. Bone fragments sell at about 143 gil per bone and I collect about 70 bones per visit. You almost may get bat wings from the Seekers that are about 200 gil each (I think). Dark stones are uncommon and I come out with maybe 25-30 each visit at like 50 gil each.
I know the sandsea (not the bar) has those monsters that drop succulent fruit which sell high, but the monsters don't drop them often.
So where is the highest priced loot? From what I know the mines is good for loot. Bone fragments sell at about 143 gil per bone and I collect about 70 bones per visit. You almost may get bat wings from the Seekers that are about 200 gil each (I think). Dark stones are uncommon and I come out with maybe 25-30 each visit at like 50 gil each.
I know the sandsea (not the bar) has those monsters that drop succulent fruit which sell high, but the monsters don't drop them often.