Im rly confused here.

Hmmm...you're kinda right.

To be helpful, I'm going to say a blanket statement like "you two should try to talk about things to make it through" or 'do it for your kids' isn't what's going to help....BTW you guys, they're Merie's kids if I remember correctly.

What I've found is that most people want the breakthroughs but aren't willing to go through the breakdowns to get to em. That's like saying you want the rainbow but no rain. Bottom line is, you are going to have difficulties if you two stay together. You have to be committed to going over, around, or under any problem you two face together - if not, it's better you two go your seperate ways now, then drag it on and worsen things for both of you.

I knew it wasn't going to work out with my ex - but I dragged things out because I was blinded by my love and I thought that with enough effort and 'trying hard' to change myself that things would change for us, but they only got worse until what we were left with was one great big ball o s#!+ ...

Umm...that's it. Hope it helps.
 
yeh...ya cant stay 2getha for reasons like because of the kids...its just rong....but i no u 2 will pull it all together, suk it up and try and get past it
 
To clarify by what i meant by forget is sorta what reason said dont "forget" but dont let it be your main concern learn from it and dont let it happen again but dont dwell on it for the rest of yuour life
 
thankx everyone you guys are awesome....needles to say D.R would be here......if only he didn't pummel my ex and scrape up his hands...he looks like a cross from satan or the mummy right about now..but he's doin better now....man i rly wanted to avoid all this drama..but we've been talking and spendin more time together. its like we didn't kno things we kno now ya kno?? its like a different kind of us...its changed in a better way now. perhaps all this drama rly brought us closer..i kno we can never forget what happened but i kno if we never press on and dwell in our mistake we'd be empty inside. it would linger there and hurt us if we allowed it to go there..that wouldn't be right especially for the kids.Carlos is happy he gots his daddy back.now leeloo gots her human punching bag too lol..
 
clief101_ said:
yeh...ya cant stay 2getha for reasons like because of the kids...its just rong....but i no u 2 will pull it all together, suk it up and try and get past it

Alright alright...I get it. It was wrong for me to say "do it for the kids" and blah blah blah. And blackstar, I guess you weren't completely wrong. You've made yourself clear; that's fine.

And Marius, I'm very glad for you at this time...I'm happy that the experience enabled the two of you to grow closer, and that you both may have learned something from it. =]
 
Marius said:
thankx everyone you guys are awesome....needles to say D.R would be here......if only he didn't pummel my ex and scrape up his hands...he looks like a cross from satan or the mummy right about now..but he's doin better now....man i rly wanted to avoid all this drama..but we've been talking and spendin more time together. its like we didn't kno things we kno now ya kno?? its like a different kind of us...its changed in a better way now. perhaps all this drama rly brought us closer..i kno we can never forget what happened but i kno if we never press on and dwell in our mistake we'd be empty inside. it would linger there and hurt us if we allowed it to go there..that wouldn't be right especially for the kids.Carlos is happy he gots his daddy back.now leeloo gots her human punching bag too lol..
*claps* I probably diddnt help much but im really glad everythings getting better now.
 
These things will pass, but it's harder for me to give advice, the longest relationship i've ever had was like, two months? It hurts at first, but hey you'll get over it, you have to! People seem to think we need someone else to be with us to complete us, but you just gotta have friends
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top