I'm so happy!!!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I now have 34 member in my M.C The Max Fan-Site, K_Moonchild. :D
 
Yeah i know. this is k_moonchild second year being in business.
 
and who is/are s/he/they? sorry my (somewhat random) knowledge doesnt bring to mind a recollection :confused:
 
K_moonchild is M.C The Max Fan-Site. Moonchild is really what the M. C stands for in their name. Their are two very known Moonchilds. The Jpop and Kpop one. A lot of people get the two confused so that why I but a K in front of the name. The "k" stands for Korean, as for their are the korean moonchild. Anyway M.C The Max been since 2000, but my web-site has only been in business for two years.
 
Yeah, i get like two to three new members a week.

Yeah I am so happy again. I just found this really cute sexy pic of the lead singer from this year. :D

BFF8BAF328229_1-cgr0420.jpg


Oh man, so hott!!! :D :rolleyes: :D

Why didn't he look like when he did this pic in my signature?

Oh man, he looks so hott!
 
Last edited:
Yeah, glad you back.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top