I'm so mad

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
M.C The Max have a new single out called "The perfect ballad". YesAsia haven't got this new single in stock so don't count on trying to get it there.

I'm mad, I can't get it and I want it so bad. I don't know any other site that sell k-pop cds that maight have this single in stock. I heard this album isn't for sale, but I want it anyway.

Here is the all new single, just came out not to long ago.

http://mnet.com/Ver2/AlbumBoom/albumBoomPage/20070104_mc/mDetail.php?old=&page=1
 
Its ok I like the j-rock artist Miyavi but his cd is $38 on amazon and you cant buy it in US stores. So I know how you feel.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top