im stuck again

Kat

k i t t y .
Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
11,038
Location
Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3
Occupation
I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D
RPG Name
Rikkulesca
i need help REALLY REALLY bad!

okay im at the part were you fight seymour for the first part i can kill seymour but its anima im worried aboot he kicks my butt this time any fantastic ideas from all the smart peoples here? :)
 
Last edited:
I now this thread was posted awhile ago but I had everyone on reflect so seymour was damaging himself mainly. For anima I didn't have any special strategy as I just pounded it into oblivion. When it used its overdrive my characters survived the attack but all their hp was in yellow.
 
my stratigy is to have kimarie ready with mighty guard, tidus with hasteaga, and good hp and def. i killed him easy and so fast, my head spun.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top