I'm Stuck!

C_Dub

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
70
Age
35
Location
Canada
Occupation
Roofing
RPG Name
C_Dub
I just got to the second world and i'm playing as galuf... and i saved but i can't go any farther because there is an end guy and I don't have enough items to train.. what do i do???
 
I'll have to check and get back to you... the game is at my house and i'm at a friends atm..
 
I'm lvl 21 with BLM 5 and I don't have the doom axe, yeah its gilgamesh.

Nevermind i found the healing springs i think i can train a bit and own him :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Don't triple post, though I know why you double posted.

You should do just fine. What exactly is giving you problems? He only hits for around ~100 damage in that battle, and that was with a level 3 Galuf.

ff50026.jpg


Granted , he had all the best equipment on, Bare, in the back row, with the Doom Axe, to survive, but still.

Edit: Or maybe it was the front row. But yeah, if you still can't beat him, just train a bit, though he really isn't that hard. (His other forms can be a pain though...)
 
Yeh, fergot to edit.. I beat him easy the next time I fought him, i'm at the fight with gilgamesh on the ship now.. i'm hoping to finish it before FFVII Dirge comes out. That pic looks a lil weird.. are you sure its in the second world..?
 
Last edited:
Yeah gilgamesh at the ship:-

A useful hint for anyone, this battle with gilgamesh and every battle you have with him after he has a piece of genji armour to mug from him.

Even that battle before neo x death mug him for a genji armour, he wont mind.
 
what is this doom axe i keep hearing about. No doubt something good I gather.
 
i think its called the ruins of lonka.. dunno said that in the walkthrough i looked at...
anyway after you fight the cannons and flameguns and stff and blow your way into the place with the airship your in a place where there is invisible floors around. well ive explored everywhere but im stuck there....
 
I take it you may have already done this by now, but equip a thiefs ability 'secret' and you will be able to see all the invisible floors.

There is a useful spell to be learned for your blue mage from the fan wizard monsters called 'whitewind'

mrx619 said:
what is this doom axe i keep hearing about. No doubt something good I gather.

keep wandering round crescent island and fighting enemies. Eventually an enemy will drop one. Only the berzerker or bare can equip it though
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top