IMPORTANT: New Forum Games policy.

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
I brought the recent problem with the Forum Games up to the staff's attention, and we've decided on a new policy: Gil will not be issued for posts in the Forum Games section. This is so people can't just farm Gil all day with the Forum Games. (See: '1-1,00', etc.) Personally, I think this will benefit us all, and encourage more of you to actually participate with other things in the forums then just the Forum Games, and will make you actually work for items in the RPG Hack. (Although, eventually, it will be rehauled anyway.)
 
After seeing'1-1,000' and some other games I do understand why there's no payment to the Forum Games' posts.
It's been a long time since I last posted in the Games' section. However, today's boredom made me post in almost every game :D :D
Good job Zeromus.
 
If posting in the forum games is only about getting gil, then I find that really sad of those people that posted for only that reason.

*pokes those people very hard* :p
 
i agree with Avatar, i mean posting in forum games to get easy gil, that's just stupid. is gil everything to them, is gil all they care about?
 
I've just closed a few of the spammiest threads in here, and may close more later. I'm sure we can come up with more interesting games between all of us than the one word/number variety. The best games are the ones that make people think, at least a little bit :).
 
I'm not getting my Post count up in Forum Games :S

Edit: I just got a post count when I posted this, but I wasn't getting any 2 minutes ago :S
 
That's not fair, it should be only after you have a certain amount of gil. So it will be easier on the new members.
 
People make immature topics, just to get gil. That's why the limited number of characters (letters, numbers, etc) you have to post is five. So games like that won't work, and they don't waste people's time just by trying to get gil.

Edit: And they won't get gil from making said topics. Forgot to add that. ^^;;
 
Last edited:
I don't think it's a really big deal.

The RPG system is fun yes, but it's only to help get people to stay involved, and eventually things can happen, such as tournaments even. But again, the actual forum is the main focus.

And yes, I really enjoy the RPG hacks on both this forum, and past forums.
 
Not really...If you look at the first date you'll know that this happenned several months ago before you retry it meanning you never looked at the rules in the first place...
 
Y'know we could really just leave this thread be and go on and make threads that have subjects which can create discussion, rather than on an event that happened that was up to an administrator.

Plus, in most RPG hacks (and you're so concerned about gil), making threads is worth more isn't it?
 
Squall Lionheart said:
Not really...If you look at the first date you'll know that this happenned several months ago before you retry it meanning you never looked at the rules in the first place...

;hea

another thing to regret doing?

im guessing this is what your feeling:

jedi geoff's ;res =down
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top