Important, Please Read.

well, i admit popping in every couple of months, but while 'm around u can ceize the chance and lemme know if there's anythin i kin do ta help ^.^
 
Yea I'd like to help as well. There is no activity around here so I think we should advertise on other sites as well to get ffnet back to what it use to be
 
we should realy get ffnet back up properly. would be nice to have some more opinions on the forums...and the good old days with all the spam forums going around lol. wateva hapend to every1? where did they all go, like dappa, kat, hydra and all that?

and btw (I know its off topic sorry) but shaggy, wats with ur avatar? lol
 
i am against forum ads in other forums -.-

period O_O


coz i'd HATE to see other ppl do it'ere

dunno how else it could b managed to 'spread teh word' but not that way =.=
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top