Important, Please Read.

it wont, its an awsum forum, and we will eventually get some of the old people back, they'll come see how it is yno, for old time sake, then start posting a little bit, then alot....i jus depends onn wat kind of mood ur in, whether u wana post or not...i was unactive for a while....mostly coz i finished scholl and my acces to a fast internet connection was nothing, so i was unable to post here for about 2 years...sorry....but im back now, and really, its only me, therath and rissole that r posting...mind u, we r posting a fair bit...kinda?
We'll keep this forum going, jus the 3 of us, till other people come along lol
 
no it never will, coz shaggy would fear hiz life from all teh old memberz in case they ever log back n wont find it.. i know some o' thoze bunch can get real zeally :p

nao this soundz weird comin from me, but letz cut this discussion short since this is teh announcement section not rly a discussion place
 
wellps, this may b one of the happiest newz i've ever heard in mh life

as weird as it sounds, even if I don't show up in here anymore; i really hope u defend this decision wit ur life shaggy no matter what

i would really like it to know that this place would never go down ;)

n hope u get through ur troublez :p!


edit: i've even copied it onto my sig -permanently- jus to make sure that if by any chance u consider closing this place down, this sig would jump to mind and make ur conscience kill j00

..okayx, im gettin too carried away u.u"
 
Last edited:
no no, i said "even if", so it's a 'jus-in-case' matter ^.=
 
Shaggy shaggy.. :rolleyes:

dontchu see?! this IZ a happenin place as long as even only 1 person comes'ere n really enjoyz it ;)
 
Sorry I haven't been too useful or active recently, my computer's screen got smashed while moving so I had to wait till i could replace it. As usual for me I am stuck in the world of writing stories. So I need some people to actually take interest in joining.
 
Well as for me, I'm no later than 1/2 a day in my repliez whenver anyone posts at anytime in teh sectionz that intrest me, or in topicz in which i can talk without pretending to know what i'm talkin about

liek i cant post in any other ff topics than the ones i've been through

as for that story, it's still thar, had completely re-written that first part several times, I'm evn rewrttin that crappy intro, but while working on it, my login timed out so all was lost after 2 hours T.T

so it's takin so time for meh to regroup and fix it again -.-```
 
I check as often as I can for new posts, but I may be slightly inactive sometime in the future. I got a part in an FF Fandub, but the person hasn't told us when they're gonna start. I'll still be here when I can though. :)

^Sephiroth, sorry about my not posting yet, I'm getting around to it, but my character's story is complicated even for me.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top