Important, Please Read.

hey, im active again!! and atm, between myself rissole and therath, we actualy keepion this place goin....kinda

and therath, i dont think any1 could post as much as u on their 1st day lol XD XD
 
haha, and fail horribly...

i havnt seen sum1 post as much as u on their first day...it was realy gud. jus knew u'd livin this place up
 
wait u're an admin? congrats ^^!

whoa, rissole! u got hooked on squall, m guessin you got to try'im in dissidia or 8 :D :D :D

lookz liek this thread aint an important anouncement no more :p
 
LOL I've been an admin forever :P thanks guys, Yeh I'm back, finally have my laptop back, so I'm back kinda full time.

hehehe

Final Fantasy Persecution
Its running, yayas
 
Aww I love ur avi Hidan :)
Keep up with the good work.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top