Inspiration.....My creation

Slider

Sage
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
1,866
RPG Name
Slider
Althought it isn't complete, i couldn't wait to show my demo track version of this song:

http://media.putfile.com/Inspiration-Demo

This is ENTIRELY my work, from guitars to drums to solos :p
And it isn't even copyrighted from those ;cen music stealers :)

Anywayz, my inspiration was from the FF8 track (SeeD -the dollet mission-) and then some heavy metal influence! :D

ENJOYZ :)
 
Last edited:
I really love what you done with this song. :D

You are really good, better then me(I be up there with you, just need a few more years)
 
But those were Midi files...weren't they? XD
LOL
I just though I'd here you playing the guitar! XD

Nice anywayz! ^^
 
lol, they are actually Guitar Pro Files (MIDI files that can be edited)

I came up with the tune, then translated it on the program :D

At least it's played perfectly :p, if i play it i'd make mistakes
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top