Introduction Thread- Introduce Yourself!

Hey what's up?
My name's Ron...I used to come to the old ffnet all the time. I thought that it would be down for good and my sis got a new computer so I was checking it out and here I am.
FF is also part of my blood...so I have a huge disc and cartridge build up in my arteries LOL
I too am a decent writer and would love to do that for a job sometime in the future...if I can't play video games for money.
 
I saw 20 posts and thought I could come here and recruit some people for the story of Palis. Then i realized only 5 people were posting those 20 times... hmmm.

I'm Mong00se, and I am also an FF adict. I am here to promote Seph's story of "The City of Palis." You should all join... NOW
 
HI

My Name's Robert

I finally got my own computer and am taking programming classes. I hope to get to know all everyone here. :cool:
 
Eh I thought I posted here already..

Name's Mikael.. I'm a 4th year university student. In June I will have finished my Master's degree in Computer Science :)
 
Shadowheart said:
Eh I thought I posted here already..

Name's Mikael.. I'm a 4th year university student. In June I will have finished my Master's degree in Computer Science :)
Slacking! Get on the ball here Mikael!! :rolleyes:

Nice to see you all here! Hope we can all make this a nice big site! ;)
 
Hi, my name is Ambre, I'm 16 and born and raised in Canada. I'm an actress/singer and model, and really love to dance! I like soccer, hockey, history, writing, cooking, music (classical and contemporary), and absolutely love the theatre! My favourite movies are Ever After, Moulin Rouge, Bridget Jones' Diary, Amadeus and Shrek.

My favourite FF is 9, and my favourite character from it is Garnet, because no one likes her because they think everyone will like her and they want to be different, so I'm going to go the opposite way and actually be different because I'm thinking ahead of the people who are trying to be different by doing the obvious. Did that make sense?

Nice to meet you all!
 
It's nice to see you on the boards, I hope you'll come around often.
 
Last edited:
FFnut said:
Sixteen? Ha! I'm still the youngest one here.

Nice to meet ya. Hope you'll participate in a lot of stuff here - god knows we need it.

I'd love to join in on your RP once I get more acquainted with the rules (as it is, I'm just not in the right state of mind to figure out the system- probably tomorrow I'll be, though). I read some of the posts and a lot of you guys are awesome. <plug> You should check out my site! I just started it and am looking for a lot of skilled writers to play the main characters (especially Zidane, Blank and Vivi!) :) </plug>

But anyways, how different is the RP system here from the RP systems at other forums? Would it be easy to get involved?
 
Last edited:
Hi my name is Nevendaar Baneceladon, dont mind the stupidious long name, im glad i found the path leading to this Sanctuary of Final Fantasy... who am i trying to trick? well nice to joining this site,*nods* im a like any other FF player, nothing special
 
Welcome all you new comers that I neglected to welcome! have a good time at the forum ;)
 
I'm Arkacia aged 41 and I'm from Australia.

Found out about this site ages ago from a post by Shaggy on Randomgames and have been lurking as a guest for months. Finally decided to join and add yet another posting forum to my stable. I think the counts up to five now :D.
 
Arkacia said:
I'm Arkacia aged 41 and I'm from Australia.

Found out about this site ages ago from a post by Shaggy on Randomgames and have been lurking as a guest for months. Finally decided to join and add yet another posting forum to my stable. I think the counts up to five now :D.
Already said this in the other thread : Hey Ark, good to see you here. :)

Hope you have fun here also!
 
Hey, there. I'm Alf, and I'm from Philly, but im away from home right now, taking summer classes at Pitt.

My favorite Final Fantasies are in the reespective order, FF8, FF7, FF9, FF10, FF6, FFT.
As you can see, I never really got into the classics too much. Prolly cuz I never find time to play games that much anymore.

I'm really into art, especially graffiti and manga. Me and my best friend have been drawing manga since like middle school, and we've only gotten better.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top