R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 2, 2006 #121 that's cool.hi.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 2, 2006 #122 o.o Ællo there SephirogaUltimecia.
Sagensyg Freelancer Member Joined Aug 2, 2006 Messages 38 Age 33 Location #FFNET RPG Name Memmnosyne Aug 2, 2006 #123 Sup Zeromus! Yeah I joined this forum its so cool! Last edited: Aug 2, 2006
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Aug 3, 2006 #124 Hey Sagensyg! Have a nice time here! Edit: Ah, nice SK set!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 3, 2006 #125 I know, it is teh kewl! And welcome.
Sagensyg Freelancer Member Joined Aug 2, 2006 Messages 38 Age 33 Location #FFNET RPG Name Memmnosyne Aug 3, 2006 #126 Thanks!
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 3, 2006 #127 *looking at your sig* ^-^ You deserve a cookie! And welcome.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 3, 2006 #128 Lines need to go. But you still get ze cookie.
G Glock Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 7, 2006 Messages 57 Age 37 Location Florida RPG Name Seyku Aug 7, 2006 #129 not good at introductions, so...hello.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 7, 2006 #130 Welcome. Hope you stay and have a good time. =D
calgar Freelancer Member Joined Aug 9, 2006 Messages 25 RPG Name calgar Aug 9, 2006 #131 hi im calgar and i think this forum is cool
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 9, 2006 #132 Hey there. Hope you stay and have a great time. You better. Or else. You don't get any cookies. And believe me, they're good. And everyone here is nice enough to give you one. o.0
Hey there. Hope you stay and have a great time. You better. Or else. You don't get any cookies. And believe me, they're good. And everyone here is nice enough to give you one. o.0
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 12, 2006 #133 i'm back(from school)i've been gon for 2 weeks,long time.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 12, 2006 #134 I thought someone was missing.. Welcome back.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 12, 2006 #135 richboywonder said: i'm back(from school)i've been gon for 2 weeks,long time. Click to expand... School?!!! already? mine dont start till' 24 of this month
richboywonder said: i'm back(from school)i've been gon for 2 weeks,long time. Click to expand... School?!!! already? mine dont start till' 24 of this month
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 12, 2006 #136 ahhh man,i started school august 3rd.
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Aug 12, 2006 #137 Hi evreybody, my name is Slider (I'll reveal my true name later) My most favourite game is FF8 (And only one!!!) I'm from Egypt's capitol Cairo! And I'm hopping to have many friends that love ff8 as much as I do!
Hi evreybody, my name is Slider (I'll reveal my true name later) My most favourite game is FF8 (And only one!!!) I'm from Egypt's capitol Cairo! And I'm hopping to have many friends that love ff8 as much as I do!
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 12, 2006 #138 WELCOME <3
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Aug 12, 2006 #139 Lol thank you!... What's with the yellow hair?
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 12, 2006 #140 I was wondering that myself. xd Hm...Imagine a fusion of Zidane and Squall..