Introduction Thread- Introduce Yourself!

Not really as it is quite an easy game and the lowest i have eva beaten the game on lvl wise was lvl 40's. But thanks 4 the complment.
 
ive beaten FF7 with lvl 54's with around 2000 hp or slightly more i think and tht was easy at the final boss.........and ive trained to like lvl 45 in the first reactor at the very beginning of the game.......tht took AAAAAAAAAAAGES......as for FF9.......im working on lvl 100 file with EVERYTHING done......tho i might need some tactics for beating grand dragons on the 2nd disc so.....if anyone can help
 
Tht's easy trev, Right by now you should have the oak staff if you grabbed it on the first disc using the chocobo sidequest to do so after this equip Antibody ability and stick your party members in the back row as at this point they will still cause quite powerful damage.

Also equip Coral rings if you have 4 as they absorb thunder damage so thunderga will heal you.

Party: Quina, Zidane, Garnet and Vivi.

Get Quina to use white wind as you can grab him/her on the first disc so you can obtain white wind by eating zuu's. Or you can get him/her to one hp and try to use limit glove to do 9999 damage after eating a mandragora.

Garnet can also heal you, if someone dies she can use life.

Zidane he can either steal to increase his thievery, or he can use his psyical attack to damage the grand dragon.

Vivi with this little guy all you gotta do is use Bio as this magic cause's over 1000 points of damage to grand dragons.

There you go bro hope tht helps. :D :D :D
 
Hello Dan.

I probably didn't tell you before, but welcome to the forum. :)
 
Alright folks i used to come here many moons ago [about 2000-2002 would say} Gel2k aka Andee anyone recognse the name?
 
...






I don't think so...






...but welcome anyway :D
 
I haven't been here TOO long, so I don't remember either..but welcome (back?). :)
 
Hello there.

We're glad to have you. XD Be good now, and we'll award you with ninja cookies. Kind of like...erm....ask around. :D
 
hmmmm soylent green my favourite well anyway, welcome and have fun
 
Salvete, my fellow RPG lovers! I was brought here by someone, and decided to look around before I registered. I looked for about ten minutes before deciding this is the forum I've been waiting for.

See, before today I have always wanted to join that well-run, smallish-community, decent looking forum, but could never find one that was active. Now my search is over. You may has seen me on RPGPalace, Anfiniti, IFSZ, or many over forums by the same username.

I'm here to stay, and Salvete again.

(Salvete means "Hello to 2 or more people" in Latin, btw.
 
exspectata Utor vestri subsisto! :)

Did I even word that right?

Eh..anyway..welcome to the forum..I'm glad you've browsed around and decided to join. Everyone here's pretty nice and fun. Mostly. Yeah. XD

Well, enjoy your stay. :D

Haha, it sounds like a hotel.
 
Exspectata (i think thats welcome in latin at least ;P)

Hydra said:
Haha, it sounds like a hotel.

And meybe it is a hotel.

Hopefully you enjoy your stay here... Ill bring you pillows and refill your shampoo. =P
 
Staircase said:
Exspectata (i think thats welcome in latin at least ;P)

Hydra said:
Haha, it sounds like a hotel.

And meybe it is a hotel.

Hopefully you enjoy your stay here... Ill bring you pillows and refill your shampoo. =P
Damn right you will. You always get the best kind.

Vulcan, he always gets the best kind, seriously. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top