Introduction Thread- Introduce Yourself!

Hi all Im new, Im Kaze and Im looking forward to getting to know you all ^^
 
Last edited:
Hey Kaze. Nice havin ya on the forums. Were getting kind of low on members ever since the school year started, so its good to see some more people joining. I think we may have to start advertising alot, most of our prime members just stopped showing up =/.
 
It's normal... people talk about the Forum, people talk on the forum, the forum gets put into google for searches (That's how I found FFNet by the way :D)...
 
Kat said:
doesn't it seem to any one else that we are getting more members to join than b4?
or mybe it's just me :rolleyes:

Yeah your right Kat there seems to be a lot of new people who have joined in the last few weeks which is a good thing.

The more the merrier.
 
dappa said:
Yeah your right Kat there seems to be a lot of new people who have joined in the last few weeks which is a good thing.

The more the merrier.
Lol,yeah only...
it's only merrier if those people actually post ^.^"
we have a womping..1,064 members but i know for a fact half of them don't post.
o well all the fun they are missing
 
its their loss. Whats the point of joining up if you dont post. I look to see who's joined up and i rarely see any of these user names posting.
 
Last edited:
I'm Office Jesus and I lve the ff games specaily ff7 I think it was the best one they come out with cuz of the story line it was so awesome!!!!
 
Office Jesus said:
I'm Office Jesus and I lve the ff games specaily ff7 I think it was the best one they come out with cuz of the story line it was so awesome!!!!

Nice to have you on this forum. I hope you post many times

As for ff7 it is an awesome game.
 
ok, im like....another FF nerd!
yay!
and im in high skool still...yup
I love FF8 and 10
 
Greetings everyone. I got on this site because of some of my friends. Im a fan of FF8 and the tactics but am mostly here for serious topics and have an opinion of just aboout everything.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top