Introduction Thread- Introduce Yourself!

Guten Tag, everyone. I am the infamous Doctor Faust! Mwahahahahahahaha!!!

*ahem*

I await your greetings and salutations. :D
 
Hello everyone!

My name is Ryan and I am new to the site. I have experience with many forums, including the old FFGON forum which some of you may know of. I have my own forum as well, which is an Invision forum at the moment, but I plan to get a phpbb at least in the near future.

My profile mentions my "game company" a lot. I am not here to advertise, I am here to break off of the forums I am eventually going to break off of, and start new. This is why I chose "Catalyst" as a username, as I wanted to have something relating to "change", so I chose a synonym of it which sounded kind of catchy in my opinion.

If anyone is interested in knowing briefly about the company, it's called "Broken Image Games". I came up with the name in my grade 12 computer applications class. My Photoshop skills aren't the greatest, I'll admit that, and we were required to create a logo. For quite some time I had no logo and kept trying and trying to come up with something I like. So, according to most computer knowledgable people, no image = broken image. My company was going to be a gaming company, so I came up with Broken Image Games.

Since I graduated high school, I am planning on taking Buisness Administration and Digital MultiMedia Technology. DMT is a pre-requisite for 3D Graphic Design, which contains some video game related materials. If Broken Image Games succeeds, it will be Winnipeg's first game company.

But again, I am not here to recruit or advertise my site and company. I have wanted to join a Final Fantasy site in a while now, plus I like the RPG additions.

Lastly I would like to mention that Kyuubi, one of the newest members has not received his registration confirmation email. He has an AOL account.
 
Hey I just joined this site today and it seems great so far. My name's Alex and I just turned 17 about a week ago. I'm Thai/Laosian. My favorite Final Fantasy is FFVIII. If you wanna know anything else then just ask. I'll see ya guys around.
 
Welcome.

Well, it's not hard to get along with us, really. Actually, it's pretty easy.

So I hope you have a great time here. =D

Oh, to let you know, you can PM me about anything at all. I'm the go-to person. Kind of. o.O
 
I guess she's a good friend.

But she's on a little on the confusing side though. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top